Thursday, January 15, 2009

plans for life

Well i dont feel like the place i live in is the place for me bcuz theres to much drama and really nothin to do that i havent done already...I swear that if i move away from this state that my life would be alot better...Like less drama more things to do and the girl i wanna be with is out there too...A place like cali is a place for me and my friends not vegas....I mean i kno lots of people in vegas buh wtfck can i do in vegas that i cant do in cali...Ima do it better and have more fun in a newer place and girls at the malls look hella bomb even tho my girl looks better...lmao....Buh we have plans to fix our cars and to live our lives in a better way out there and have less things to worry about....i love everyone that lives here buh the main people that are in my life are gonna go with me....They know who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment